The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Orlando at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 adopted Budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 adopted Budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Approved Budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2016 adopted budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 16-17 Proposed Budget Packet: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2015 adopted budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2014 adopted budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2013 adopted budget: PDF | RTF
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to fiscal year 2013, please contact the District Office.